My favorite recovery meal after any workout even before I started running?
- Frozen mixed berries (heavy on the blueberries): 140 grams
- Frozen mango chunks: 140 grams
- Ground flax seeds (24 grams)
- Unsweetened or vanilla flavored almond (1 cup or 240ml)
- Water to submerge ingredients (amount will vary
Combine all ingredients in a blender and enjoy!
3 thoughts on “Recovery Meal”
I’m in the process of breaking up with junk food, and finding new love with healthier choices. This smoothie sounds delicious!
I love that it takes me a while to drink it and keeps me full for a few hours. Let me know what you think if you try it out.
This sounds yummy! I’ll have to give it a try. My favorite recovery drink is chocolate milk, whether soy or cow’s milk. It hits the spot.
Stop by my blog when you get a moment and check out the Liebster Award I “gave” you in my July 30th post. 🙂 Stephanie was also a recipient, and I’m glad she checked out your blog and left a comment.
Be well, and thanks for another healthy tip!